You may be entitled to a claim for compensation and other benefits under the Return to Work Act if you have suffered an injury or illness arising out of or in the course of your employment and your employment was a significant contributing cause of that injury/illness.
In this video, Worker’s Compensation Lawyer answers the following frequently asked Worker’s Compensation questions:
1. How do you lodge a worker’s compensation claim?
2. What criteria do I need to satisfy to have my claim accepted?
3. If the claim is accepted what are the entitlements under SA legislation?
4. What type of lump-sum compensation is available for work related injuries?
5. Why are you not entitled to claim an economic loss lump-sum for an assessment at 30% or over?
6. Do I have job protection if I sustain an injury at work?